Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Cruising with Carnival

Sail Date: September 01, 2010

The ship was wonderful. The directions to specific areas was a little vage, but overall things were laid out well. The bed in my room was hard. Talked to customer service and was told that there was nothing they could do. I found out by searching the room that the mattress comforter that was suppose to have been on my bed, was under my wifes bed. Once that was placed on my bed the bed was much better to sleep in.

Pros: The ship and crew were awesme and madethe trip enjoyable.

Cons: The variety of the food. Needs to be more diverse.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

eeds more options. People coming out of the Galveston area enjoy country food, and there was nothing that came close to what they enjoy. I talked to several people from Texas and most everyone said that they wished that there was more food from home to chose from.
Rooms were ok. Small, but ok. I will definatly uograde to a larger room on our next trip.
The people that seved the rooms were great The cusomer. Yhe waiters in the evening dinner service were wonderful. The customer service people were a little distance with the people. The capatain & his staff of the ship is a great addition to Carnavil Lines.
The variety of options were greart. The show on the main floor was average at most.