Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival LIberty cruise review

Sail Date: February 17, 2007

From the minute we got on the ship (which was around noon!) to the minute we got off, it was awesome! I had a balcony and would have it no other way (spoiled now). Just to see the sunrise and sunsets from your balcony is awesome. The ship was beautiful, the decor was beautiful, everything was spic and span. Employees were always friendly, always cleaning and willing to help with anything. The cruise director was wonderful along with the other staff - they were hilarous! I enjoyed the LIberty better than any other ship I have cruised on - perhaps it was because of the BIG SCREEN outside. It was great just sitting/laying there watching concerts and movies. There were new games on the cruise this time - something that was much needed as the old ones were getting old! I would love to see more Bingos with more games instead of one game for 20.00. The ship was huge and even with over 3000 passengers on the ship, you never felt like you were crowded. During breakfast and lunch, it was crowded some, but flowed nicely. I honestly can say this cruise ship is awesome and I can't wait to sail her again. The debarkation went smooth also - we used the self assist and we were off the ship by 7:45! Not that I wanted to get off - but good thing we were off early as the airport in Miami was wild. We didn't get a chance to try Harrys so I can't comment on that. All in all I would rate it a 6 out of 5 stars!! :-)

Pros: I would say the one thing I loved the most was my room location. It was on Panaroma 1067 and you walk out and the Lido was right there along with the hot tub and the BIG SCREEN ! It was totally awesome!!

Cons: About the ONLY con I can come up with was that on each cruise I buy a Polo shirt with the Carnival Ship on it. This was the first cruise I went on that didn't offer that shirt. Other than that, I cannot say one bad thing about the whole cruise experience!

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!