Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

For a Great Time!

Sail Date: July 09, 2006

We just returned from a seven day Caribbean cruise aboard the Carnival Conquest. We went with our kids and grandkids and we had a great time. We were able to choose activities that interested each of us. The grandkids had a great time at Camp Carnival! The associate for was very helpful during the planning process. I called several times for more information and received correct information, promptly and courteously. The ship was well maintained and clean. The bulletin of ship's activities was distributed in a timely manner, informative, and times were accurate. We purchased a shore excursion at each port. We went to Rose Hall Beach in Montego Bay; Off the Beaten Path Jeep in George Town, Grand Cayman; and Playa Mia in Cozumel. I would do any of them again. I felt secure in regard to personal safety at all times, aboard ship and in port, and the information I received prior to our cruise was accurate. Needless to say, we are all already planning our next cruise!

Pros: I liked the relaxed atmosphere with an abundance of activities from which to choose.

Cons: I was surprised to encounter salt water in the ship's pools.