Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First time on Carnival

Sail Date: October 30, 2016

Reviewed: 26 days ago

This was my fourth cruise and the first one on Carnival. Overall it was a good experience. We ate in the Saphire room (early seating) and while the food was mostly good ( except the grilled chicken) it never seemed to be hot enough. The staff was very friendly though. This was the first cruise I used the spa treatments and was upset at the pressure applied to buy products.

We did an excursion on Cozumel at a beach/park ... can't remember long name starting with a C. They had a sea lion show and Aztec replicas. Lunch was provided...but we took one look at the buffet and went and ate at the Blue Lagoon... paid $20 for an awesome buffet. I would suggest Carnival switch to that for their lunch... would be worth paying more money.

Overall it was a pleasant experience, but I enjoyed other cruise lines more.