Review of Carnival Breeze vacation week of May 1st

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

4 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 01, 2016
Ship: Carnival Breeze

I was on vacation with my mother (age 75) and high school friends with their parents (age 89 and 95).  We had a wonderful time.  The staff was great and lots of things to do.  And a very big Shout Out for the two Shows - Motor City and Divas.  They were fantastic!!!!  My family and I were quite impressed. I have traveled on at least 10 cruises in the last 20 years, and I have never seen better shows.  WOW!!!  Please share with the performers, they were GREAT!!!

Fantastic!!!!

Excellent staff.

Great ship, and great shows. I would recommend this ship to friends.