Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Review of Carnival Breeze vacation week of May 1st

Sail Date: May 01, 2016

I was on vacation with my mother (age 75) and high school friends with their parents (age 89 and 95).  We had a wonderful time.  The staff was great and lots of things to do.  And a very big Shout Out for the two Shows - Motor City and Divas.  They were fantastic!!!!  My family and I were quite impressed. I have traveled on at least 10 cruises in the last 20 years, and I have never seen better shows.  WOW!!!  Please share with the performers, they were GREAT!!!

Excellent staff.
Need to plan better when you have a charter ship prior to a regular ship boarding. Due to the extra equipment which will take more time, have the new group to check in a little later so folks are not standing around, and no communications.
Fantastic!!!!

Great ship, and great shows. I would recommend this ship to friends.