Well be back

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 07, 2016
Ship: Carnival Breeze

The ship was one hundred times cleaner then the port city, thank you for that.  Ninety eight percent of your staff were ridiculously accommodating, many times I felt guilty at how well they cared for us.  The volumes of eateries and pubs made it difficult to decide what to do next, and when it came time to relax the interior and exterior furniture were extremely comfortable and inviting.  Prior to booking we were told this would not be a one time thing, I had no idea. Thank you.

Mike was a mad man, always looked forward to what he was going to come up with next.

our dinning table staff for dinner each evening was absolutely flawless. We were a party of six traveling together and while we had the best time throughout each day all of us looked forward to interacting with our dining staff every evening. There were times when I was not even hungry but went just to enjoy the dialog we had during each meal.

I was so impressed with the cleanliness and order of the ship

the staff impressed me every single day.
we went to seven mile beach, the waves were really crashing in. I was so impressed that the captain got us off the ship, thought it was going to be a lost destination.