Expected a little more.

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 07, 2016
Ship: Carnival Breeze

This was our first cruise and I expected a bit more. I expected more elegance in the dining rooms, larger pools or an adult pool area, and more public bathrooms. Our stateroom was beautiful and kept very clean. Absolutely loved Guy's Burgers and it was the one place that kept moving, would have been nice if it were open later. The organization at the ports was amazing to me, never waiting in lines to get off and everything was explained completely when we weren't able to pull into one of the scheduled ports. My husband and I were very impressed with the energy and presence of the cruise director and his staff, they were involved with everything and remembered everyone.

Could have more pool fun.

Absolutely loved our cabin.
Must go to Mr. Sancho's All Inclusive.