Everything was amazing!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: January 24, 2016
Ship: Carnival Breeze

I'm a picky person & I love Carnival. The service is always exceptional, there were soo many different food choices and always something to entertain us. This was my 4th cruise w them and I loved it. Took my 2 girls 11 & 5 & they loved it too. Especially camp Ocean & Anna Bananna lol. They cried the whole way home. My only complaint is there salt water pools- make sure u take goggles. And their excursions are super expensive...but I always just book with outside companies. Other than that, no complaints...Carnival rocks! So much so that I've been back 3 days... & plan on booking again before the wk is out. Can't wait to sail w them again!

It was small of course... But who goes on a cruise to spend time in the room?! Not I! We had a queen sized bed in the middle of the rm and 2 twin beds that flipped down from the ceiling.