Sadly disappointed

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 13, 2015
Ship: Carnival Breeze

It was my honeymoon, and I was so excited. My experience was not headed to a go start when I saw everyone with cases of  water and sodas and bottles of wine. I was told by that carnival did not allow passengers to bring water and that is not true. You can bring one case of water and one 12 pack of soda per person. I was also promise that a cake would be in my room due to my honey, and it was not there. I had to call carnival and ask about my cake but since my husband heard my conversation it ruined my surprise. I had a balcony room at it was ok. I had to complain several times because I did not receive my towel animals as promised, also the attendant keep putting dirty glasses in my room.  The food was ok but it could have been better. The room service was ok my food often was cold. I could go on and on but I don't have the time . I think I should have tried a different cruise line and also I will book directly with the cruise line because when booking with a travel agency carnival always refers you back to the agency when you have issues .I hope this helps