Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

fun time, great ports, good food, nice ship

Sail Date: June 28, 2015

Being a usual cruiser on Royal caribbean, I was skeptical about doing a carnival ship since I had done one in the past & was not happy at all. I will say, the breeze was a very nice ship & I was happy with it. Rooms were nice, clean & spacious. The food selections were good & our head waiter Sam, was amazing. staff was friendly & helpful. The layout of the breeze takes quite a bit of getting used to if you are used to any Royal ship however & kind of confusing. The main pool deck was VERY small & the pool smaller considering the ship has 3000 passengers, it should be MUCH bigger.But overall this was a good cruise, fun time & good food & people.

design, eh. cleanliness yes it was clean
nice, clean, spacious, lots of storage.