fun fun fun...missing it today

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean With Carnival Live (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 03, 2015
Ship: Carnival Breeze
Cabin Number: Cabin no.

I had a great time. The crew and everyone was very pleasant and funny.  I did find that the food was the same for breakfast and it was mostly pork products.  They added bacon to some of the potatoes, side dish and vegetable which limited the choices when you don't eat pork or meat.  That would be something to keep in mind.  Otherwise I had an amazing time and I was pleasantly surprised that my room was bigger than the one I had at the Royal Caribbean.

not applicable

Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!

Write a comment.

For example: The Marketplace on Lido deck is the place to be if you choose not to dress up and go to the dining room. I thoroughly enjoyed the Indian food station it was very good. I would say to use the steps to work off all that good food.

Miami, Florida Did not visit port

so much to do... but far away from the ship.
Had nothing to worry about. I had heard bad stories
The place is beautiful. The shops are a little more expensive

Carnival Live Concert Did not visit port

does not apply
Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?