Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

fun fun fun...missing it today

Sail Date: May 03, 2015

Cabin: Cabin no.

I had a great time. The crew and everyone was very pleasant and funny.  I did find that the food was the same for breakfast and it was mostly pork products.  They added bacon to some of the potatoes, side dish and vegetable which limited the choices when you don't eat pork or meat.  That would be something to keep in mind.  Otherwise I had an amazing time and I was pleasantly surprised that my room was bigger than the one I had at the Royal Caribbean.

Write a comment.
Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!
Children's Programs not applicable
Write a comment.
Miami, Florida so much to do... but far away from the ship.
Falmouth, Jamaica
Had nothing to worry about. I had heard bad stories
George Town, Grand Cayman
The place is beautiful. The shops are a little more expensive
Carnival Live Concert does not apply
Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?

For example: The Marketplace on Lido deck is the place to be if you choose not to dress up and go to the dining room. I thoroughly enjoyed the Indian food station it was very good. I would say to use the steps to work off all that good food.