Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

A Great Trip- But Oh, the NOISE !

Sail Date: July 09, 2012

The breeze is a beautiful vessel, new- we had a \"cove balcony\" stateroom- which was being shared by 3 adults- really a bit tight with closet space, etc- better if just two in this room.

Pros: Beautiful Ship\, Great Ports Of Call

Cons: Constant LOUD \"Rock\" Music EVERYWHERE!

Recommends Carnival Breeze? Yes!

Food was best in the sapphire dining room- we had a nice selection- and the food was prepared and served very nicely throughout the cruise!
As I stated- cabin would have been fine for two adults- but a bit of a squeeze with 3.
Great and friendly staff- only problem area was the customer care desk- even when 4 or more agents were on duty there was almost always a line.
cabin steward was very friendly and helpful!
The only entertainment on this ship was LOUD \"Rock & Roll\"
I am 58 years old- and love classical & jazz-There was NOTHING available for someone like myself! I have been on 5 other cruises- there was always some jazz or a classical string quartet- or piano- NOTHING here but ear-splitting racket- ALL over this ship- same with the shows.
So\, if you like that stuff- you can ignore my comments.
By the way- this started at 6:00 AM- we would go for breakfast- and the speakers over our heads were POUNDING out this stuff-really LOUD\, OBNOXIOUS TRASH- Hey\, is that what ANYONE wants to hear at that hour in the morning?-give me a break!!!!! I felt like I was \"Sonically Assaulted\"-for the entire cruise!