Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great time!

Sail Date: March 01, 2014

We had a wonderful week with our son and daughter-in-law. Loved the food. Felt well-informed of what was happening while we were on board as far as weather, location of the ship, and fun events. Loved all the different dancing options in the evening and the movies shown. Good choices and up-to-date movies. Loved the movies even being shown on the TV in our room. Felt very in touch with the real world as much as we wanted to be. Very relaxing and enjoyable. Will take our whole family next year!

Pros: The number of opportunities for fun things to do in the evening!

Cons: Small shower

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!

A water option other than from the bathroom tap in the room would be nice. I do not drink bathroom water, so I had to go fill a large water bottle every time I wanted a drink.
Let's face it, bathrooms in small quarters, but I don't know a ship that is any different.
Always very cooperative and friendly.