Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A bug of a time!

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

I am sad to say that this ship does not hold the Princess standards that my family and I have become used to. Starting with boarding late, to having ants in my stateroom and not being offered a new room or reimbursement (yes ants, the steward did spray, only to have the ants move into the closet with our clothing), to being told by the captain that we would be disembarking a day late (rearranging our airlines) to be told that we will be getting off only 4 hours late (I think that Princess Cruises needs to work more closely with the Port of Houston, to assist in getting the ships back into the bay). During past cruises, my family and I always seen maintenance happening, but not on this ship. Window seals were dirty, carpets dirty. Overall this was a dirty, ant infested ship. I should mention that I have tried to contact Princess Cruises directly, only to be responded with an auto generated response that I should hear from them in 1-2 weeks.

Pros: The staff was amazing

Cons: Reported ants in my room; was not able to get rid of them during the whole cruise

Recommends Caribbean Princess? No.

The dining, as always is exceptional!
As stated, I had ants in my room, the steward sprayed 3 times, which meant that my family and I were not allowed in our room at times. The ants moved from the desk, to the closet, to the bathroom.
Love the ship staff