Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

British Isleas Cruise on Caribbean Princess

Sail Date: May 12, 2013

Cabin: D-210

Recently, my wife and I took a 12-day British Isles cruise on the Princess Line, Caribbean Princess. The itinerary of the cruise was excellent, with visits to Paris, France as well as ports in Scotland and Ireland. There was lots to see and enjoy. The weather was OK, mostly in the 50's to 60's during the day. The ship itself was OK, too. The food was above average, the shows were average but the service was excellent. Overall, out of a maximum of 10 points, I would rate this cruise an eight!
Second time on Carribean Princess. Ship getting old.
Good selections. Room service menu reduced.
Excellent servoice throughout the ship.
Shorter shows. Mediocre entertainment.
Paris was my favorite port!

Get to the ship early to avoid long lines at check-in.