The perfect get away vacation!

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night Canada & New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 29, 2012
This is a beautiful, clean, friendly ship, I don't think you could ask for much more for a relaxing all inclusive get away, love the fact they have 2 dress up nights, went on another cruise line that has none an everyone seemed much more sloppier dressed allll the time.

The food is good\, nothing to complain about but i have had better on a couple of the other lines\, If they could step this area up would be a suggestion.

The acts brought in for cruise \, well all I can say I have seen much much better on other cruise lines\, the juggling act felt like I should be at kids birthday party.

They are the best!

Pros: friendly staff\, Latta Bar area\, clean rooms\, lovely dining area

Cons: would like more choices in onboard shopping more XXL sizes\, we seniors are larger

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!