Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Purser

Outstanding Activities Aboard!

Sail Date: September 15, 2012

We were impressed with the friendliness of the staff. All the staff was most knowledgeable. The Princess Patter was my evening reading material, as it was filled with great information and was must to read. The ship was very clean and someone was always there to make it cleaner.

Pros: very friendly staff\, everyone knew the answers to any questions\, kind and caring

Cons: plastic soup cups were cracked-that harbors germs.I needed the soup without a cream broth as I caught a terrible cold. The variety of \"chicken broth\" soups was welcomed.

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!

Lovely
The food selection was outstanding\, but not overwhelming. I especially liked the baked pears and apples as my dessert for breakfast. Coffee was nasty.
Very clean. There was an issue with the commode and it was handled pronto!
Our bed was very comfortable\, but I had hear others were not. Very pleased.
Everyone was excellent and kind.
Very fine shows. Rather young group\, but wonderful. The time was each show was perfect.