Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Uneven cruise experience

Sail Date: February 26, 2012

This is not my first cruise. However, it is my first experience with Princess. We had a very uneven experience on ship: Some fabulous, some good and some downright bad. The fabulous: Sabbatini's, Bonaire, Curaao, Lobster night. The good: Most other meals, the wine bar, the gym. The bad: Two meals in particular where the quality and the service were just plain bad.

Something happened on that cruise. We noticed that the mood of the crew went south on the Wednesday night. The attention to detail, the service just wasn't the same. That night, the waiter and stewart that served us just made mistake after mistake. What happened?

As I said before, this was my first cruise experience with Princess. I will cruise again. I'm not sure it will be with Princess.

Pros: Sabbatini's restaurant

Cons: Some staff's attitude

Recommends Caribbean Princess? No.

The comedians on board were outstanding.
As per above: Very uneven. I would like to see more restaurants, like Sabbatini's or the Crown Grill. I have cruised with NCL in the past and the availability/variety of restaurants is better.