Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A marvelous cruise experience!

Sail Date: May 01, 2008

The princess cruise is gigantic! All the employees were very friendly and respectful. I felt like a royalty. My room was kept clean all the time and they did a great job making sure you feel like home. I love the fact there's always food and it's free except the specialty restaurant. I also love the idea that gratuity is charged automatically on your credit card so you don't have to worry about how much to pay for each person. Princess cruise has this great cruise card that you use for everything even on Princess Cays. I love all the entertainment that Princess cruise offers such as the comedy shows and the movies. The movies are very recent. I did find it hard to play tennis or table tennis because there was always someone using it. There should be a signup sheet for that. The professional pictures are a bit expensive, and they should keep the price low so people would buy them since they already printed them out. Overall, I love my first cruise experience. It was awesome!

Pros: Almost everything! The food, room service, friendly people, exciting shows, new movies showing, lots of entertainment, cleanliness, easy to use cruise card

Cons: Too many people smoking.. they should make it smoke-free. Pricey pictures.

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!

Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
You must try the seaboards. If you don't like to snorkel like me, you can use the seaboards and still can see the coral reef.