Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Good time for my first ever cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2007

For it being my very first cruise and hopefully not my last cruise I found the overall experience to be very good. We had to skirt around a tropical storm that eventually cancelled our final port of call. On a scale of 1-10 I'd give the Caribbean Princess a 7 to 7.5

Pros: I would say the entertainment or shows, I thought Tim Donovan was a excellent Cruise Director

Cons: The buffets weren't as good as I thought they'd be

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!

The room was bigger than I thought it be and the room was always in excellent condition. Thanks Sony
The food in the dining rooms were very, very good. The food in the 24 hr buffets were average to good, but NOTHING to write home about. I gained about 4 lbs where my wife didn't gain a pound.