A Good time for my first ever cruise

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: October 01, 2007
Ship: Caribbean Princess
For it being my very first cruise and hopefully not my last cruise I found the overall experience to be very good. We had to skirt around a tropical storm that eventually cancelled our final port of call. On a scale of 1-10 I'd give the Caribbean Princess a 7 to 7.5

The food in the dining rooms were very, very good. The food in the 24 hr buffets were average to good, but NOTHING to write home about. I gained about 4 lbs where my wife didn't gain a pound.

The room was bigger than I thought it be and the room was always in excellent condition. Thanks Sony

Pros: I would say the entertainment or shows, I thought Tim Donovan was a excellent Cruise Director

Cons: The buffets weren't as good as I thought they'd be

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!