Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Second Mate

Crusing the seas

Sail Date: January 25, 2016

This cruise out of Tampa on Brilliance of the Seas was another excellent experience and my wife and I had a blast. We enjoyed the food, and great shows and all the actives on board. If anyone gets boarded on the ship it would be their fault. The only disappointment and it was not Royals fault was that our excursion was cancel once we got off the tender. The crew members were great and our waiter and assistant waiter was fantastic as was our room Stewart. We loved the cruise so much we booked our next cruise to Europe for September 2016.

The cabin was clean and roomy but as many cruise ship the shower was small.
Tampa, Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
Disappointed we were unable to see more because of rough seas

Take a chance if you have the time and experience the great time you will have with the staff on board.