Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Bad Cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

Differently from other cruises I've taken\, this one did not use tradicional food from each port of call. Basically it was the same\, boring food every day. The shore excursion to St. Petresburg was a disaster. Probably one of the hottest days Russia has ever seen in a bus with no A/C and windows you could not open\, meaning\, it was a moving sauna! The Internet was so slow it brought me back memories from the dial up days. it ate up my - very expensive! - minutes really fast.

Pros: The ports of call

Cons: The food\, the shore excursion to St. Petersburg\, the Internet access

Recommends Brilliance of the Seas? No.

Public areas and restaurants were always packed.
Same old boring food every day. Thank goodness for the \"speacilaty restaurants\". Of course\, you have to pay extra to eat there. I reccomend \"Giovanni's\"\, by far\, the best one.
Not the friendliest crew for sure. There is a guy worth mentioning\, though. He name is Jevin White. Great attitude. Very willing to help.
Bad quality if entertaiment.