Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Third Mate

Fantastic Vacation on The Brilliance of the seas

Sail Date: July 14, 2013

On Sunday, July 14, 2013, my sister and I arrived in London from New York for a much-needed vacation upon The Brilliance of the Seas. Everything was great from the airport pick up until our final destination. Our stateroom attendant Moses was very attentive nothing was too much to ask, polite etc. Staterooms as was the entire ship were immaculate.

Our dining room staff Constantine, Mr. Lofti (the wait staff Sarah, Dioney & McKoy) could not do enough for us, after learning of my strange eating habits (there was always something for me to have for my dinner.)

Entertainment, food, also something to munch on, not good for the figure.

We cannot say enough of how this trips was fantastic, ports of call, the highlight was St. Petersburg (which was the reason we chose this particular cruise.) In addition, our favourite cruise line is Royal Caribbean. We would highly recommend this cruise.

My sisters and I usually travel together, no children.
great
cannot say enough - fantastic
extremely clean
The best
Entertainment excellent
Children's Programs Cannot comment
Great
Fantastic destinations

We loved the trivia games.