Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

Caribbean Vacation

Sail Date: December 22, 2012

I just returned home today from a 12 day vacation with my family. The first 7 days was spent upon the Royal Caribbean, Brilliance of the Seas cruise ship line. Being that I have traveled on royal caribbean in the past, I thought this trip to be no less of enjoyable than the first time traveling on the cruise line. The disappointments of my cruise was first with the vouchers that was offered via cruise line.com. When I went to take the excursions that consisted of kayaking, snorkling and hiking. I was disappointed to learn that had to provide my own transporation to the excursion site to the location and back. That was a whopping $60.00 right off the top. That extra $60.00 was a disappointment from the $70.00 free excurstion coupon that was given to when booking my reservations. Not to mention that when I found out that the same excursion was offered on the ship for a lessor price. Also, I received an $100.00 cash back from cruiseline.com when booking my trip that was supposed to used on the ship but I later learned from royal caribbean that they do not redeem any other offers or promotions besides their own. Royal Caribbean has alot of beautiful ships and their port of calls are very nice as well. I will travel again on Royal Caribbean but I will also ask questions of cruiseline.com to make sure that I can use their product and services.
the formanl dining room food was sometimes cold
excellent views