Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Best cruise staff. be-u-ti-ful islands!!

Sail Date: November 10, 2012

The smaller ship allowed one to get to know more of the passengers. Cruise director was a real comedian& showman. Staff ALWAYS accomodating...i gave 2 surprise parties @dinner & Evan, in My Time dining helped me pull BOTH off w/ out a hitch! Waitstaff friendly...thnks Evo & Ravindev! Food glorious...Islands visited out of this world & Fodor's Caribbean helped plan every visit 2 perfection! Gustav in Customer Relations & his hats were a sight 2 behold, but his personality & advice..perfecto! The staff everywhere called u by name & the smiles never left their faces. Bcuz ship left from PR, the passengers arrived from all over the world & i just loved the atmosphere! I absolutely loved this trip...memories of a lifetime!!!!

Pros: Ship smaller\, so great 4 those who hav walking issues

Cons: Brilliance somewhat threadbare\, worn in places\, i.e. furniture

Recommends Brilliance of the Seas? Yes!

Staff always working everywhere..Still rank odors in some of hallways near stairs\, but Royal Caribbean ships always hav...not sure why??
Lots of usual choices\, but amazing how they serve so many & cooked to perfection..jut love my time dining\, book as soon as u get cruise booked! If not\, check as soon as u get on ship- thankfully\, they allowed us to change.. Noted that little amenities seem 2 disappear every only coffee & water in 24H service outside Windjammer\, so really missed the lemonade & ice tea!
Disappointed that we were not made aware that we had obstructed balcony cabins on 7th deck...but still good. Did notike that they repaired friends balcony on 2nd day & glue smell permeated our balconies & seeped into our rooms the whole day. Problems wlanguage barrier & laundry on 1rst day\, but our roomattendant\, I Pito\, MORE than made up for it rest of week & he was sweet & his smile culd break ur heart. Chair threadbare.
Exceptional!! Evan went over the top in helping me plan my parties! Evo\, our waiter\, never stopped\, along w/Ravindev\, asst. Waiter\, who came to table @ just the right time w/his quiet\, unassuming manner. The girl who brought drinks @ dinner\, knew what we wanted by 2nd day. Phillipa Lyderin Loyalty Sales\, worked for our every need on NEXT cruise!! Gustav in customer relations made u happy just 2 c him!!
Productions shows fabulous...The Drifters out of this world..however\, if u travel RCI all the time\, some of the activities r getting 2 b humdrum...need 2 come up w/ some new ideas! The band\, either 3 or 6 piece...excellent..had a ball dancing to the oldies & guitar player was greeat!