Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

Second Mate

For the most part a good cruise

Sail Date: December 19, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Travelling with a 2 yo and a 4 yo meant that the kids stuff had to be good. The kids pool was pretty good and the kids slide was awesome. It was hard to get my kids off. The only slight downside was the limited times for the slide. There were also programs for her age that she seemed to enjoy. For my 2 yo there wasn't too much though. The couple of things that were scheduled didn't seem to happen until we asked a crew member about them.
The only major drawback was the dining room dinners. The food was okay, but not as excellent as I've had on the other cruises I've been on. Even the formal nights didn't have anything special. But overall it was a good cruise and we enjoyed the ship.

Pros: Stuff for the kids

Cons: Dining room dinners

Recommends Brilliance of the Seas? Yes!