Azamara Quest Cruise Review to Caribbean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Another Terrific Azamara Cruise

Sail Date: October 26, 2016

Reviewed: 23 days ago

What can you say?  Cruising with Azamara continues to be a great experience. We were on the Journey earlier this year and haven't been on the Quest for a while.  Since our last trip, the menu has been revamped and reorganized much for the better.  I don't know if it was this chef or an overall upgrade by Azamara, but I have to say the food was terrific, especially in the dining room.  All the main courses I had were outstanding, especially the veal chops.  The crew continues to be first rate. Kudos to Dale, Anthony, Naik and Metrizcal at the bars and Munna in dining.  The ports are what we've come to expect from Azamara with the exception of the poor Hop on Hop off excursion in Miami which was less than acceptable.  Still, we can' wait for our next Azamara cruise.

A little small, but spotless.
Dale, Anthony, Naik and Metrizcal are the best bartenders! Munna in the dining room is a star.
I've been on over 20 cruises and this was the best overall food I've had.
New Orleans, Louisiana
George Town, Grand Cayman
Port Antonio, Jamaica
Try to get a good map of the town.
La Romana, Dominican Republic
Willemstad, Curacao
Be sure to see the African sculpture in the hotel in town.
Gustavia, St. Barthelemy
Charlestown, Nevis
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Virgin Gorda, B.V.I.
I'd be sure to try Devil's Bay in addition to the Baths.
Miami, Florida
The Hop on Hop off excursion left a lot to be desired. We hung around the port for an hour before they left.