Avalon Tapestry II Cruise Review to Europe

Sail Date: August 29, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Cabin: 303

I enjoyed every moment of this cruise. I was a solo traveler and appreciated the no extra fee for a single supplement which made it financially possible. Everything was really excellent - the staterooms, the food, the tours, the staff and cruise director. There was not a glitch anywhere. Since the bulk of us were Americans traveling in France I suggested they might give us an hour or so of basic french conversation on some of our down time - maybe they will in the future as it would be helpful and fun. I highly recommend this cruise. Highlights for me were Giverney, the DDay beaches and seeing Van Gogh's grave. Not really a cruise for families with young childen. Most of us were over 55 and retired.

Awesome. Loved lying in bed and watching the scenery go by.
Would have loved a basic conversational french class offering during the week.