Avalon Siem Reap Reviews

1 review

HCM to Siam Reap by rmurray

Sail Date: / Traveled As: Couple

My wife and I have traveled on approx 3 dozen cruises. We can truly say this was the adventure of a lifetime.  The ship Siam Reap is fantastic and the Asian food served is the best we have ever had- and we have had alot! The crew was exceptional- every single member- but a special thanks to Rotana for her gentle love and kindness.

Our guides were exceptional but Sokum is truly one of the brightest men I have ever met. He thirsts for knowledge and if in America would be rewarded for his judgement, education and motivation.

We extended in Bangkok and will say that it was average. A city tour would have been nice and the restaurant for lunch was fair.