Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Second Mate

I was Wowed...

Sail Date: October 01, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Getting on the ship was smooth, our room was ready and our steward Rose was great! There was so much too see, we didn't get a chance to see it all, we will be booking for next year this week. I loved all the different pictures in the elevators, (cool idea), I was only able to get about a 1/4 of them (pics). My 2 complaints are the following - the casino, there is no "non-smoking" area, this ship seemed to have a small area where there were no smokers (not indicated, but the  video poker machines were $1 and up...Loved that they did have "let it ride" tables which before the casino opened it said $5 min, once it opened, it was $10(I have a picture)... And 2nd - We were not able to get any pictures unless we paid $169 for 10 of them, that is not nice!!!I love RCCL, always recommend them.Love Oh yeah the shows were great (I didn't see Spectra).

Cruise Photos

I was very happy with my cabin, I was a little concerned with the way the headboard setup is, but it was fine. Our room steward Rose was so pleasant!
Unless you use a porter to get off the ship, you might be a while. There was a very long line, they said it was because of customs. We used a porter, so we were off in about 10 minutes.

Definitely book all your shows before sailing.