My experince in the antthem of the sea

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Anthem of the Seas

3 Night Weekend Getaway (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)

Sail date: March 04, 2016

Ship: Anthem of the Seas

Cabin type: Oceanview

Cabin number: Y

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

Good Morning

I want to share my experience.  My Husband and I are always cruise.  We have cruise on Carnival, Princess, Norigeen and now at the Royal.  We visit many ships in the past.  but my experience with the Royal of the anthem was a bit challenge.  We never meet the person who clean our room.  The shows were cancel every day.  The hospitality could be a lot better.  When we fist got into the ship my husband bought a beer soon after we left he bought the $59.a day drink pass. We went to the hospitality desk to request a credit for the previous drink we bought earlier.  The young lady that took care of us told us that they could not credit us, because we bought the drink 30 minutes earlier. The restaurant were over booked. the show where over booked and when you did find a show to see then it was cancel.  I had a very difference experience than what I other ships. it seems that they were understaff.

Ship experiences

Never saw the person who cleans the room.

Ship tip