Amsterdam Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Good Cruise

Sail Date: May 27, 2015

Nervous The cruise was comfortable and pleasurable.  We found the food lacking, especially on the lido deck.  Also, the staff that was in charge of our room was not as helpful as I like.  We had to ask everything and no information was voluntarily given to us by our service person. I didn't even know his name.  Not at all what I'm used to on a "luxury" cruise. Also, we could only get ice water in glasses sent to our room.  I would have liked a case of bottled water or at least a pitcher of water brought in.  I would have gladly paid for the case of water option.