Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Disapointment of Izumi Japanese restaurant onboard of Allure

Sail Date: October 27, 2013

Cabin: GTY

Over all it is very good cruise. My wife and I enjoyed very much except bad experience with Izumi Japanese restaurant onboard. Guest service desk told Izumi will honor the dinner voucher, so I call Izumi to make reservation and told they honor the dinner voucher. The night we went to Izumi, after we sit down and waitress told they do not honor the voucher. I feel so embarrass and left. These employees of Allure should have knowledge to due with dinner voucher, but they don't. Even though a gentleman believe is manager of the restaurant division came take us to another specialty restaurant, we still feel being mistreated. Other than that I will cruise with Royal Carribean again for sure.

Swimming with the dolphine .