Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Great cruise

Sail Date: January 22, 2012

We loved the crew ,it was lots of fun the shows and the places we went.I was dissapointed on the food ,for the caliber of this ship it lefft a lot to be desired.I felt that most of the sauces were made from pre packaged food and left a after taste ,also they try to serve us capeletti and on the menu was gnochi.I was so disapointed.But desert was fabulous!!!!! Our Captain was gorgeous and friendly .Iam also going to book my next cruise and hope for better food!!!!!

Pros: deserts/drinks people that worked on ship

Cons: food

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!