Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

spectacular!

Sail Date: December 11, 2011

The Allure is just amazing! So much detail went into building and designing this ship, there is so much to see and admire everywhere you turn. There is so much to take in. Can't wait to go on another cruise on the Allure!

Pros: absolutely everything - food, entertainment, Central Park, Boardwalk, etc.

Cons: i have nothing!

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!

With approximately 6,000 passengers on this ship, you never felt or experienced any gridlock or difficultly getting on or off the ship.
I always love the dining room for dinner - I loved the food and the wait staff are excellent. One of my favorite things is having breakfast on my balcony. There are so many dining options that we had lunch someplace different every day.
I loved the location of our stateroom - it was near the stairs and elevators and extremely convenient.
The staff on this ship was the best and the friendliest that I have ever experienced.
Our stateroom attendant absolutely went above and beyond.
I loved the idea of making reservations for shows on the days and times that best fit our schedule but also able to go standby if we wanted to. The ice show was the best I have ever seen and I have been to many professional ice shows. The aqua show was fantastic, especially the high divers. The comedy show was also excellent, great material. We loved the zip line, my husband conquered the rock climbing wall, and wish we had time to ice skate.