Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Allure offers great vacation

Sail Date: November 27, 2011

The Allure is a very large ship but was very easy to get around. The decor was pleasing to the eye. It is best to make reservations to shows prior to cruise as they are all popular. Captain Johnny was very funny and seems to have respect of the crew members.

Pros: choices of places to eat and entertainment

Cons: None

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!

Ship is new and very clean.. There are four pools and they were very busy. Signage around ship makes it very easy to get around.
Food at Chops Grill was very good. Solarium Bistro was my favorite for breakfast.
I tried just about all except the Izumi, Giovanni,s and Rita's Cantina. I can see that even they were crowded when walking by. Chop grill waiter went so far as to get my favorite dessert that was not on the menu.
Room steward was exellent and helpful.
Ship staff was very friendly. They always smile and went beyond.
Enjoyed Blue Planet, Ice show, The Headlinder and Water show.