Just OK: I expected more WOW!!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 30, 2015
Ship: Adventure of the Seas

1st time on RCCL and I expected a very noticeable difference from NCL and there wasn't. The food wasn't anything special and for a Caribbean cruise, it lacked a Caribbean food experience. My cabin seemed so small and I didn't particularly care for partial white wall balcony. My ship had an ice-skating rink but there really weren't a lot of open skate times. There were also no major shows on this cruise. There was a comedian that loads of people walked out on and I heard that the ice skating show was not good. For what I paid on RCCL I could have had a larger room on NCL AND saw a good show!

Room was smaller than I'm used to. Beds were good but the sofa was horribly uncomfortable. Balcony not fully open as shown in the ship photo.
Watch the planes land and take off on Maho Beach.