Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Winter 2014

Sail Date: February 01, 2014

To me this ship is inconvenient. The thing is too big and the venues seem to be put in odd places. I've sailed on ships like this before\, and have had the same impression. I hope the Adventure doesn't take it personal.

Pros: Getting out of the snow and seeing green grass

Cons: The ship

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? No.

RCI is doing a great job providing an affordable vacation. Cuts have to come from somewhere to continue doing this. Our experience with with the MDR is the food is just OK. No WOW as in the past.
State room was ok. I go on cruises for the people\, atmosphere\, and visiting sights. Food and room are important but secondary. I've tried other cruise lines RCI Does the best for me for the money. I say RCI is a good value.
I don't how RCI does it but the people they have working for them are great.
from the guy painting to the head waiter\, all were authentically there for me\, the customer.
The cruise director on this cruise was just ok. There were the usual activities. In two week on the ship there were 2 shows in the theater that we stayed for. The biggest problem was that all performances either good or bad were way to long. The shows were poorly attended for that main reason. After 20 cruises I've found that the poor to fair cruise directors crank up the sound\, and don't look at quality. After 14 days on this ship and to say that with a show every night we walked out on 10 because the loud sound was to loud needs to be looked at. 2 shows were just ?????? odd?
This was a great cruise\, and I booked again for 4 weeks. Keep up the good work RCI