Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Best Cruise Ever!

Sail Date: April 08, 2012

The service was exceptional. The activities director, Abel, was the best I've ever seen. Great ice show! We were very demanding (nicely)in the dining room and our waiter, Zola, was fabulous. This cruise location was the best yet since we had 5 port stops. Excursions to snorkel, catamaran, kayak, hike etc were all fabulous.

Pros: The ports of call were the best

Cons: not enough full chocolate deserts ( I don't like brownies)

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!

Good size ship with little rolling
great food but want more non-brownie chocolate options with no alcohol. A simple chocolate cake with chocolate frosting would suffice.
first time in an "ocean view" cabin. I liked the brightness it gave and the ability to check on the weather and see the ports without a balcony price.
I am so impressed with the fantastic service, professionalism, and friendliness of staff.
This ship has the most talented and entertaining activities director ever, Abel!!!