great vacation!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

6 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 02, 2012
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
It was a great vacation to relax and just enjoy a few days at sea. There were many activities to choose from and the staff was excellent! I recomend this cruise to those that want to have a family oriented cruise experience.

I remember the food was better 5 years ago, even though it was not bad this time.

A little color update in the rooms would not hurt... it is just as it was 5 years ago.

new decor would be nice

Pros: I was able to relax for once on a vacation

Cons: I would have liked other destinations other than st. marteen and st. thomas ( I had been twice before with RC)

Recommends Adventure of the Seas? Yes!