Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review

There is no other! I've cruised on 8 ships, with four different companies, and this it it! What a beautiful ship she is! Never did I imagine everything on this ship was possible. An ice-skating rink? A restaurant larger and more impressive than any I've ever been to, even in Europe? A mall? Yes a mall, with a street and stores, cafes, etc...Sorry, but Royal Caribbean, you guys really did the impossible on this ship. I also believe the Voyager, Explorer and soon to be the Navigator of the Seas are the same. My God, why would anyone spend their money on any other cruise ships?The service, the shows (better and just as good as any Broadway or Las Vegas show). The stores were actually cheaper than the ports we visited. And talk about having FUN...the disco is too much! The meals were great, and the service commendable!Believe me when I tell you...don't spend your money on any other are wasting your money!Truly, I'm so happy with my vacation, I'm planning to take the Navigator when she comes out in December.Once again, don't be disappointed ever again, on any other cruise line, take these MEGA-ships, this is the future of cruising.