I have been watching the news, reading this site, reading cruise updates...Hard to know what to do, as I am sure all of you are in the same boat (ship). We currently have a cruise tour to Alaska scheduled with RC for end of August, beginning of September. We have been many times before so not horrible if we can't do this trip.
I have no intention of making $7,000+ final payment next month without confirmation we are going, so I'm sure it's not happening. But, we do have a $4,500 FCC that needs to be used by the end of this year.
Thinking about moving it to any cruise out of Baltimore so we have no airfare involved. What are your opinions as to possibility cruises will leave from Baltimore in October or November?
Thank you all. I respect the opinions of all I read here and it will help me in making my decision.