Hi, we are going on our first cruise ever to the Mediterranean, porting in Rome. With this virus out there I am becoming more and more wary. We are leaving in 90 days, have a whole European trip planned around the cruise what are your thoughts, are people still going? cancelling? Thanks
This topic has been archived due to inactivity and closed to further replies.
Virus and Mediterranean Cruise
90 days is a ways out and a lot can change between now and then. I tend to be an optimist and would continue as planned but that is me. All depends on your comfort level as to whether you want to continue, postpone or cancel outright.
You don't want to cancel on a forecast. If it really becomes a problem, you'll could see "no penalty" refund offers as it gets closer. (Happened to some travelers on Air Italia, some cancelled early - no refund, those who waited were offered refunds for canceling)
A wait and see for sure!!