Thanksgiving 2017 on the Holland Oosterdam ship

We will be on the Oosterdam ship 🚢 on Thanksgiving. Will they be serving Turkey and all the fixings for us? Can’t wait to board on Friday 🎈

7 Answers

Then you can expect leftover turkey sandwiches Big Smile

enjoy your upcoming ( very upcoming ) cruise

I will be on the Oosterdam

December 2, 2017....Hawaii Cruise

Holland America Line will most likely provide you with a wonderful Thanksgiving feast. Enjoy, and Happy Cruising!

Thank you for all the positive replies ~ we will be ready. Happy sailing to all of you!

You can look forward to deep fried ( also roasted ) turkeys, dressing, cranberry sauce, corn bread, pumpkin, sweet potato, and apple pies.

Enjoy your cruise and the food.

Enjoy your cruise, I'm pretty sure they will have turkey for you. Cant gaurentee it though.

I've seen posts with the menu for Carnival ships for Thanksgiving and they definitely have turkey and trimmings, so I would think the other cruiselines will be doing the same.

Enjoy your cruise!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.