Roll Call for Explorer of the Seas January 9, 2022

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone on Cruiseline would be cruising (hopefully 7 or 8 of us) with us on the Explorer of the Seas, January 9, 2022 cruise?

Tags: Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas

4 Answers

CruiseBrooke, thank you. I am going to try to check this out soon. Happy

Hi brneyes -

Here is the roll call for your sailing in January: https://cruiseline.com/rollcall/explorer-of-the-seas-caribbean-2022-01-09-1005233

Hope you have a great cruise Happy

Thank you for your reply, and when I get a chance, I'll try to follow your instructions and see if I can find the Roll call on Cruiseline.

You should be able to find that out by joining the Roll Call on the Shipmate app (Cruiseline's mobile app). Just log in with your credentials you used for this site and then select "Explore Ships", then find "Explorer Of The Seas". From there, you should be able to find all the dates that Explorer is sailing in 2022. Find "January" and then select the week of January 9th. Next, select "Add Cruise" and you're added to the roll call.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.