Has anyone cruised with "Bill the Duck"? Looking for stories and photos.

Hi, all. I have an admittedly strange question. Has anyone been on a cruise with a guy named Art who carried around a duck puppet (which he called "Bill the Duck") as a conversation starter/ice breaker? I know he and his wife took the duck on dozens of cruises all over the world, and I am trying to track down photos.

Bill looks something like this:

Thanks, everyone!

3 Answers

I heard one story where he went into one of the bars. The bartender said “ hey! You can’t bring that thing in here”, and the duck replied “ I have to. He has his hand up my ass ! “Yummy

Lol. First I am hearing of this.

How fascinating! I have not heard of this and look forward to any photos shared here. Hope you get some responses. Happy

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.