Fun in the sun

What is your favorite Curise line and why?

Tags: Royal Caribbean

5 Answers

We are 100% Royal Caribbean!

While we do enjoy a Party Heavy atmosphere, RCI seems to provide a fair amount of quiet, relaxed space in their ship designs as well. Im also too invested in the Loyalty program to change it up at this point.

Also, either Royal Caribbean does a better job covering up their onboard passenger issues than Carnival does, or there are far fewer fights and other issues of the sort onboard Royal Caribbean's ships.

Carnival! Always Carnival! Love everything about them. Best bang for your cruise buck

[quote=ableman]

and I too love wrinkle free clothes.

I know exactly where you like to watch the "wrinkle free clothes"

Carnival. Love the "vibe" on their ships, and as AP stated, you know what to expect, and I too love wrinkle free clothes.

Disney's cool if you like being around kids, but even if you don't, there are tons of venues and activities on their ships that are adults only. They're kind of hard on the wallet though.

We've sailed CCL, RCL, Disney, and another line I didn't really care for so I probably shouldn't mention it (hint: it rhymes with "borewegian").

We've only sailed Carnival and Princess (I won't count American Riverboat for this conversation). We like them both for different reasons. Our "go to" is Carnival because we know what to expect, we have enough status for good perks and my DH insists on having ironing capabilities.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.