Fred. Olsen Cruise - 18 March 2021 on Bolette going to Scotland & Northern Ireland from Dover.

Looking forward to this as its been over a year since my last Cruise and missing them very much.

Is anyone else booked to go on this cruise, never been with Fred. Olsen before but i have sailed on the ship when it was MS Amsterdam.

8 Answers

Hi Mitch, 79 nights, sounds like a great cruise. Where are you going and what date are you sailing on Bolette.

I’m booked on the same ship for 79 nights so I would like to hear what you think of it.

mitchx

Hi, lets hope so as i am missing theses cruises Sad

A reoccurring theme- cancellation- but be patient- some semblance of normal is coming but it's gonna take some time.

Bummer!Angry

Hi, it would have been but they have just cancelled another cruise i was booked to go on, gutted Sad

NIce, that is and will be an awesome escapade!

Looks like a great adventure! I have not sailed with Fred Olsen and look forward to your review.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.