Entertainment/Shows

I am cruising out of Boston in November to Bermuda on the Pearl. I keep checking back on the entertainment options but there still aren’t any. I’m not sure why. I was wondering if anyone has been on that cruise recently that could tell me if they had any shows?

Tags: Norwegian Cruise Line Norwegian Pearl

3 Answers

Yeah .. just got off of Joy from a NE cruise and pre-booking is not opened till online check-in complete and they were not allowing check-in till 3 weeks out. In days of yore they used to allow bookings way out but since covid and the way things can go all plans are fluid so nothing is confirmed untill it has to be and things can and will change at unexpected times. Go with the flo, pack your patience and have a great cruise.

It will be awesome. We did Bermuda in November on Anthem out of Bayonne just before shutdown. Love Bermuda. Probably one of my favourite destinations.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking but I feel like in the past I have already reserved everything by now. But probably not. You’re probably right. Thank you for responding Happy

That information may not be available until you actually get on the ship. Royal and Celebrity do the same thing.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.