Chateau Rivers and Wine with Viking in October 2021

We will be going on our first river cruise with Viking on October 9, 2021. Just wondering if anyone else out there is going? We will also be traveling from Nashville changing planes in Frankfurt, Germany. Would love to see if anyone else will be doing the same??

The Bittners

6 Answers

Almost 2 1/2 hours. First time and a little nervous about it. Thanks!!

Hi Bittners! We’ve changed planes many times in Frankfurt. How long is your layover there?

Our Chateau Rivers and Wine cruise will be leaving from Bordeaux, France. We are leaving from Nashville, TN, changing planes in Washington DC, then changing again in Frankfurt Germany to Bordeaux.

I have read several reviews that state the Frankfurt airport can be challenging so that is why I was wondering if anyone else has had experience with that airport OR maybe there is some other people doing the same cruise and changing in Frankfurt.

Thanks for any input.

MY Dad thought about a river cruise in 2013, but sailed on Serenity to Europe instead. I would like to do a river cruise.

I'd be curious too, I know someone who books a lot of river cruises in addition to ocean ones, and I believe their next river cruise is out of Germany.

I am looking forward to your review of the trip. It isn't in our current plans, but I am hoping someday.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.